Version 0.6.0 Release
Use SelfPrivacy on several devices.
less than a minute
- Added support for server access from SelfPrivacy apps installed on several devices.
- You can now create recovery token to regain the access to the server if you lose your device or the app’s data.
- You can now connect to an existing server, instead of creating a new one.
- Initial support for Material Design 3 (Material You).
- App now uses your system colors on Android 12 (Material You), Windows 10 (accent color) and Linux (GTK colors). While SelfPrivacy works ok on desktops, we won’t officially release desktop versions until we refactor our UI to support big screens.
- Minor bug fixes.